Apprentice Data Analyst
Click Dealer is a performance partner for dealerships with over 15 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,300 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
As the digital dealership experts in an industry in which inertia has been a long-standing problem for forward-thinking, Click Dealer has continued to innovate to stay ahead of its competitors and provide products and services for used vehicle dealers before they even know that they want them!
We are a family-run business and as such have a fantastic working atmosphere. Our office facilities are modern, spacious, well-equipped and are situated within close proximity of Stoke-on-Trent train station.
Click Dealer is looking to recruit a determined, data-loving individual who is motivated and organised to join its Data Analytics team.
You will be involved in providing support in multiple capacities in Data Analytics. You will be working as an integral part of a team, in which you will have responsibility for some of the key elements of the organisation’s overall data plans and objectives.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Data quality checking and cleansing
- Maintaining, monitoring and inputting data on the Customer Management system
- Producing regular and ad-hoc reports
- Creating dashboards
- Presenting data to colleagues
- Analysing data
- Performing database queries
Salary: £12,500 p/a
- Keen to learn
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Interest in learning SQL and database functionality
- Passionate about data and a career in data analytics.
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with Click Dealer, you may decide to progress onto a level 7 programme and take your career even further.
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- Employee benefits scheme including:
- Free phone insurance
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets at Vue, ODEON, Cineworld
- Discounted Apple products
- And lots more
- Employee rewards and recognition scheme based on monthly performance
- Free training and personal development programme
- Friendly office, open plan, great location
- Immediate start
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12,500.00 /year
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train links)