Business Administration Apprentice
Click Dealer is a performance partner for car & van dealerships with over 15 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,300 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
Click Dealer is a welcoming, family-run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office. We value diversity and love to see all our staff flourish. Our aim is to help support you grow in a career you love and provide training through Click Digital Academy to help you upskill.
Main Job Purpose:
- The Administrator will be responsible, as part of the Administration Team, for migrating the stock of new and existing customers.
- The Administrator will be responsible, as part of Administration Team, for data entry utilising Microsoft Office skills, namely Microsoft Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the migration of stock for both new and existing customers using internal systems.
- Data entry, utilising Microsoft Office and other programmes.
- Assisting with the Customer Support Team by answering overflowing incoming customer calls.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Excellent English skills.
- Good Microsoft Office suite skills.
- An eye for attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain an organised working environment.
- The ability to work effectively and flexibly within a team.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- Employee benefits scheme including:
- Free phone insurance
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Discounted Apple products
- And lots more
- Employee rewards and recognition scheme base on monthly performance
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train links)