Business Development Manager – FinTech
In today’s dynamic Motor Dealer environment, Click Dealer understand the importance of new, innovative solutions to improve dealer performance and build customer loyalty.
We have over 20 years’ experience, with over 1,400 dealership clients and a portfolio of award-winning products including: websites, dealer management systems, lead management, stocking solutions, finance technology and lead generation SEM services.
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, are the key to our success and we aim to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration and allows our people to take responsibility, be successful, improve our business, improve our customers’ business and grow their own skills and personal development.
Due to some new exciting strategic partnerships within the FinTech space, Click Dealer are seeking to recruit a BDM with experience in the Automotive Finance Sector. The role will report to the Head of Commercial and will be responsible for the ongoing management of key relationships and delivering against key business objectives.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will manage key strategic partnerships.
- You will implement Click Dealer’s commercial strategic plan in the UK.
- You will develop our partners sales teams and support them to achieve agreed objectives.
- You will develop market knowledge and a deep understanding of the competitive landscape.
- You will work in collaboration with our Operations and Technology teams.
- To comply with Click Dealer policies, procedures and standards.
- Extensive experience in Automotive sector, specifically in Wholesale and Retail Finance.
- Ideally experience within the FinTech space.
- Proven business development track record.
- Consultative solution selling knowledge and experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Drive and determination, with the ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills, be a natural communicator with a high level of integrity.
- A customer centric attitude with a proactive nature and able to work on own initiative.
- Willingness to travel.
The role will be field based with travel throughout the UK, including time at our Head Office in Stoke-on-Trent.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience + OTE + company car or allowance.
Permanent, full time.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a welcoming, family run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office.
- All public holidays plus 21 days (which includes an extra day off for your Birthday.)
- Additional day holiday on completion of a years’ service (capped at four years.)
- Click Dealer pension plan.
- Employee benefits scheme which includes various discounts at food chains, gyms, retailers etc.