Click Dealer is a performance partner for dealerships with over 20 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,400 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
As the digital dealership experts in an industry in which inertia has been a long-standing problem for forward thinking, Click Dealer has continued to innovate to stay ahead of its competitors and provide products and services for used vehicle dealers before they even know that they want them!
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, promote a fantastic working atmosphere and there are many social activities and events which ensure team morale is always through the roof! Our office facilities are modern, spacious, well-equipped and are situated within a five minute walk from Stoke-on-Trent train station and within a two minute drive of the a500.
Click Dealer is a welcoming, family-run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office, we value diversity and love to see all our staff flourish.
Click Dealer is looking to hire a commercially-aware Data Analyst to join their Data team. The Data team is responsible for all things data across the business, being exposed to internal KPIs and business analysis, data management, customer-facing reporting and more.
You will be joining a team that is establishing itself across the business and makes key contributions to the daily running of the business, as well as providing insights and support to accomplish the company’s vision. You will have the opportunity to develop your own ideas and will be a big part of the company’s rapid growth. You will be interpreting large data sets and identifying opportunities for deeper analysis, producing reports and insights to answer the company’s and client’s key questions.
- Work directly with business functions to gather requirements and identify analytical and reporting needs in line with the business vision.
- Supporting internal and external requests for data, reports and analysis.
- Provide analysis and make data-driven recommendations to the business.
- Building and maintaining dashboards for key stakeholders across the business.
- Analysing all company data to provide insights for marketing and sales purposes.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum undergraduate degree 2:1 in business or statistical related degree.
- High level of Microsoft Office competency, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations.
- Highly intuitive, ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present data in a clear and concise manner and build effective relationships with different people in the business.
- Flexible/adaptable, able to prioritise workload.
- Commercial awareness of data and its importance within an organisation.
- SQL/MySQL preferred.
- Postgraduate experience is desirable.
- Experience of data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Qlik and/or Tableau.
- Experience of using data mining tools such as Alteryx, Orange and/or Knime.
Job Benefits and Details:
- Based at Click Dealer HQ in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- 21 days holiday per year.
- Incentive scheme available.
- Bonus.ly Programme.
- Birthday off paid.
- A range of discounts and offers for high street retailers.
Starting salary dependent on experience.
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent bus and train links)