Digital Marketing Account Manager
In today’s dynamic Motor Dealer environment, Click Dealer understand the importance of new, innovative solutions to improve dealer performance and build customer loyalty.
We have over 20 years’ experience, with over 1,500 dealership clients and a portfolio of award-winning products including: websites, dealer management systems, lead management, stocking solutions, finance technology and lead generation digital marketing services.
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, are the key to our success and we aim to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration and allows our people to take responsibility, be successful, improve our business, improve our customers’ business and grow their own skills and personal development.
Main Job Purpose
Click Dealer are looking to recruit into our growing and highly dynamic Digital Marketing team, at a time when the business will be introducing a series of new services into the automotive marketplace over the next year. The role will be an integral part of the team focusing on the day to day management of our clients across all digital channels.
The role will report into our Digital Marketing Manager and will play a key part in supporting the retention and grow of this channel, achieving its commercial objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is hands-on, and you will be responsible for numerous clients across all digital channels, with work as follows:
- Working with dealers regularly to understand their business & objectives
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned dealers, considering their specific requirements
- Implementation & overseeing of day–to–day campaign management and maximising client return on investment across all digital channels
- Address dealer queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Proactively up sell to dealers to maximise account value
- Setting deadlines across the team and ensuring project completion
- Report on digital channel performance for the business & dealer
- Seek to actively participate in new business projects
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
Skills and Attributes
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrate a passion for all things digital
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, hardworking & dedicated to getting the job done properly
- Confident in making decisions
- Data driven & analytical
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (beneficial)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (beneficial)
- Joining a welcoming, family run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- All public holidays plus 21 days (which includes an extra day off for your Birthday)
- Additional day’s holiday on completion of a years’ service (capped at four years)
- Click Dealer pension plan
Employee benefits scheme which includes various discounts at food chains, gyms, retailers etc.
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train and bus links)