Digital Marketing Coordinator
Click Dealer is a performance partner for dealerships with over 15 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,300 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
As the digital dealership experts in an industry in which inertia has been a long-standing problem for forward thinking, Click Dealer has continued to innovate to stay ahead of its competitors and provide products and services for used vehicle dealers before they even know that they want them!
We are a family-run business and as such have a fantastic working atmosphere. Our office facilities are modern, spacious, well-equipped and are situated within close proximity of Stoke-on-Trent train station.
Click Dealer is a welcoming, family-run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office. We value diversity and love to see all our staff flourish.
We are looking to recruit into our growing and highly dynamic Marketing team, at a time when the business will be introducing a series of new services into the automotive market place over the next 18 months.
The role will report directly into the Marketing Manager and will play a key part in ensuring that the business achieves its commercial objectives.
- Crafting and distributing email marketing campaigns in line with the company’s overall marketing strategy and goals.
- Managing Click Dealer’s multi-platform social media presence in line with the company’s content marketing strategy, with a view to increasing brand awareness and generating leads.
- Maintaining the company website.
- Crafting and distributing internal communications.
- Managing the company’s marketing databases and ensuring that they are up to date and GDPR compliant.
Salary: £22,000 p/a
- Experience using MailChimp or similar email marketing software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using WordPress or a similar CMS
- Previous database management experience
- Social media management experience across: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Previous experience working with key business stakeholders
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- Employee benefits scheme including:
- Free phone insurance
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets at Vue, ODEON, Cineworld
- Discounted Apple products
- And lots more
- Employee rewards and recognition scheme based on monthly performance
- Free training and personal development programme
- Friendly office, open plan, great location
- Immediate start
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train and bus links)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train links)