Front-End Web Developer
Are you a web developer looking for a new challenge?!
Click Dealer is a performance partner for car & van dealerships with over 15 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,300 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
Click Dealer is a welcoming, family-run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office. We value diversity and love to see all our staff flourish. Our aim is to help support you grow in a career you love and provide training through Click Digital Academy to help you upskill.
We are looking for a new member to join our web change team to help support in the general site maintenance of over 1,300 websites. The chosen candidate will be an adept coder and be able to implement high quality content to match existing branding as a matter of continuity. They will be expected deal with incoming communications with confidence and courtesy and have ability to work under pressure while problem solving customer facing issues.
Salary: 16k-24k dependent on experience.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing inbound calls and emails in regards to website amendments.
- Creating high quality artwork using the adobe suite whilst maintaining brand consistency.
- Optimising customer platforms for maximum speed and performance.
- Developing new user-facing features using multiple coding languages.
- Collaborating with internal colleagues to troubleshoot and to improve usability.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Proficient understanding of web markup language, including HTML5 & CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS.
- Ability to create high quality graphics using the Adobe suite including Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Good understanding of cross-browser & cross-device compatibility issues and how implement workarounds.
- Some knowledge of SEO principles and how to best deploy them.
- Have a keen eye for graphic & web design and the ability to write clean, semantic code.
- Up to date with current web trends and the ability to adapt to the ever changing discipline.
- Have an understanding of the BEM naming convention and how best to implement it.
- Have a basic understanding of the Gulp development package.
- Flexi-time shifts Monday to Friday
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- End of year bonus scheme
- Employee benefits scheme including:
- Free phone insurance
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets at Vue, ODEON, Cineworld
- Discounted Apple products
- And lots more
- Employee rewards and recognition scheme base on monthly performance
- Free training and personal development programme
- Free parking
- Friendly office, open plan, great location
- Immediate start
We guarantee interviews to all candidates meeting the minimum requirements and welcome applications from people with protected characteristics. If you have any accessibility needs, please let us know so we can accommodate you at interview.
Equipment & Software:
- Apple Mac
- Atom text editor
- Adobe Suite
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train links)