In today’s dynamic automotive environment, Click Dealer understands the importance of new, innovative solutions to improve dealer performance, build customer loyalty and help dealers to sell more vehicles, more profitably, more often.
We have over 20 years’ experience, with over 1,500 dealership clients and a portfolio of award-winning products including: websites, dealer management systems, lead management, stocking solutions, finance technology and lead generation SEM services.
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, are the key to our success and we aim to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration and allows our people to take responsibility, be successful, improve our business, improve our customers’ businesses and grow their own skills and personal development.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Producing weekly and monthly internal reports.
- Supporting internal and external requests for ad hoc data, reports, and analysis.
- Creating and maintaining BI dashboards for key stakeholders across the business.
- Work directly with business functions to gather requirements and identify analytical and reporting needs in line with business vision.
- Taking a pro-active role in identifying key and actionable insights beneficial to the business and seeking to help the business act on these in the right way.
- Supporting management with relevant insights to aid business decision making.
- Having ‘ownership’ of our company-wide CRM system, ensuring data accuracy, reporting on insights available and maintenance of the system and automations.
- Supporting with data cleansing and data management.
- Leading an upcoming project to analyse and understand the utilisation and performance of our current products.
- Knowledge of MySQL/SQL.
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as PowerBI/Tableau.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills using logical and creative ways to resolve problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially when communicating with directors and peers using non-technical language.
- Data Storytelling and visualisation.
- Experience in a similar role, with the ability to demonstrate understanding of analytics benefit to company decision making.
- Detail orientated with the ability to spot errors, maintain quality assurance and cleanliness of data.
- Well-organised with a methodical approach to work.
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Self-motivated with lots of initiative.
- Ability to lead analysis projects in an organised and efficient way, achieving deadlines, while coordinating various teams involved in the project.
- Experience in creating KPIs for performance monitoring.
- Leading Projects and able to demonstrate positive outcomes and results.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a welcoming, family run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- All public holidays plus 21 days (which includes an extra day off for your Birthday)
- Click Dealer pension plan
- Employee benefits scheme which includes various discounts at food chains, gyms, retailers etc.
Permanent – Monday – Friday – Full Time
Competitive. Salary dependent upon experience.
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent bus and train links)