PA to Senior Team
Click Dealer is a performance partner for dealerships with over 20 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,400 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
As the digital dealership experts in an industry in which inertia has been a long-standing problem for forward thinking, Click Dealer has continued to innovate to stay ahead of its competitors and provide products and services for used vehicle dealers before they even know that they want them!
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, promote a fantastic working atmosphere and there are many social activities and events which ensure team morale is always through the roof! Our office facilities are modern, spacious, well-equipped and are situated within a five minute walk from Stoke-on-Trent train station and within a two minute drive of the a500.
Click Dealer is a welcoming, family-run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office, we value diversity and love to see all our staff flourish.
Click Dealer is currently looking to recruit a process-driven individual, who is motivated and organised to support the senior team and the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximising the efficiency and productivity within the senior team
- Managing facilities requests from our business and partner relationships
- Managing the company car fleet
- Managing company asset logs
- Minuting meetings
- Dealing with correspondence such as phone calls, emails and letters
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
Key Skills Required:
- Discretion and trustworthiness: You will often be a party of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite to a high level.
Job Particulars and Benefits:
- Based at Click Dealer HQ in Stoke-on-Trent
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- 21 days holiday per year
- Incentive scheme available
- Bonus.ly Programme
- Birthday off paid
Starting salary dependent on experience.
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent bus and train links)