In today’s dynamic Motor Dealer environment, Click Dealer understand the importance of new, innovative solutions to improve dealer performance and build customer loyalty.
We have over 20 years’ experience, with over 1,400 dealership clients and a portfolio of award-winning products including: websites, dealer management systems, lead management, stocking solutions, finance technology and lead generation SEM services.
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, are the key to our success and we aim to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration and allows our people to take responsibility, be successful, improve our business, improve our customers’ business and grow their own skills and personal development.
We are looking for a Product Trainer to join the Training Team based at Click Dealer HQ in Stoke on Trent with the potential of working on-site with customers.
Role & Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities are to include:
- Training new & existing customers on our DMS systems (producing invoices, accounting for invoices, VAT Returns in line with MTD, etc).
- Training new & existing customers on products (advertising products, marketing products, social products & more).
- Training the customers remotely via screensharing or webinar softwares.
- Potentially required to assist with training here at Click HQ or on site at the dealership.
- Maintain all records of the training completed on internal systems.
- Update and liaise colleagues when necessary and handle queries for different departments.
- Covering other members absence where necessary (this may include helping other departments).
- Reporting system bugs and errors through internal ticketing systems.
- Escalating customer complaints when necessary to the department manager.
- An understanding of an accounts system/software (Sage/Xero/etc) is beneficial and any previous experience will assist.
- Achieve KPI’s and customer satisfaction scores.
Full training will be given by the Team for this role although prior knowledge would be beneficial.
- Confidence: this is needed to train the dealers correctly on our systems (all system training will be provided).
- Great organisational skills: the candidate will need the ability to train customers on multiple products whilst ensuring the go live dates are adhered to.
- Communication Skills: to have the ability to adjust training techniques to customer requirements to educate the customer the best possible way.
- Excellent written communication: to have the skills to email specific confirmations, update all our internal systems and communicate within the business.
What’s in it for you?
- Birthday off as additional holiday.
- Employee rewards and recognition based on monthly performance.
- Employee benefits scheme including
- Free phone insurance.
- Discounts at popular food chains.
- Discounts at popular gym chains.
- Discounts on the high street.
- Discounted cinema tickets.
- Discounted Apple products.
- And lots more!
Permanent, full time.