In today’s dynamic Motor Dealer environment, Click Dealer understand the importance of new, innovative solutions to improve dealer performance and build customer loyalty.
We have over 20 years’ experience, with over 1,400 dealership clients and a portfolio of award-winning products including: websites, dealer management systems, lead management, stocking solutions, finance technology and lead generation SEM services.
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, are the key to our success and we aim to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration and allows our people to take responsibility, be successful, improve our business, improve our customers’ business and grow their own skills and personal development.
Click Dealer are seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson to join our award-winning and energetic sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mixture of both inbound and outbound office-based sales
- Perform a structured, effective qualification gaining genuine “reason to buy”
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Track enquiries and sales progress accurately
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Skills and Experience
- Experience in B2B
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Resilient individual who is receptive to change
- Computer literate including pipeline management software
Highly Beneficial to the Success of Application But Not Critical?
- Experience in either using or selling Dealer Management System software
- Experience within the motor industry advertising sector
- Experience selling websites and digital marketing services
- Knowledge of automotive media and/or automotive industry admin systems
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2RW with excellent bus and train links!
£18-26k (dependent on experience) and uncapped commission
Permanent, full time, commission
What’s in it for you?
- Monday-Friday, 35 hours per week
- Free parking
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- Employee perk scheme including:
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets at Vue, Odeon, Cineworld and more
- Lots more!
- Free training and personal development programme
- Friendly office, open plan and great location
- Immediate start