Seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson to join our award winning and energetic sales team at our head office in Stoke-on-Trent.
Sales Duties and Responsibilities
- Mixture of inbound and outbound office-based sales.
- Perform a structured, effective qualification gaining genuine “reason to buy”
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Track enquiries and sales progress accurately
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Experience in B2B
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Resilient individual who is receptive to change
- Computer Literate including pipeline management software
Highly beneficial to the success of application but not critical
- Experience in either using or selling Dealer Management System software.
- Experience within the motor industry advertising sector
- Knowledge of automotive media and/or automotive industry admin systems.
- Mon-Fri 35 hours per week
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- End of year bonus scheme
- Free training and personal development programme
- Free parking
- Friendly office, open plan, great location
- Immediate start
- Employee perk scheme including-
- Free phone insurance
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets at Vue, ODEON, Cineworld
- Discounted Apple products
- And lots more
Salary – £16k per annum plus uncapped commission. £26k OTE!