Training Administration Apprentice
Click Dealer is a performance partner for car & van dealerships with over 15 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,300 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
Click Dealer is a welcoming, family-run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office. We value diversity and love to see all our staff flourish. Our aim is to help support you grow in a career you love and provide training through Click Digital Academy to help you upskill.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Managing the administration of the Training department.
- Booking in clients for training for their products with our in house Trainers via phone and email.
- Assisting with basic reporting and retrieving data within the team.
- Support in the set up of clients’ products and any overflow calls regarding these.
- Excellent English skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- An eye for attention to detail.
- Excellent Time Management.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to maintain an organised working environment.
- Passion for all things digital.
Click Dealer Ltd, Winton House, Stoke Road, ST4 2RW (excellent train links)
Permanent, full time.
What’s in it for you?
- Birthday off as additional holiday.
- Employee rewards and recognition based on monthly performance.
- Employee benefits scheme including
- Free phone insurance.
- Discounts at popular food chains.
- Discounts at popular gym chains.
- Discounts on the high street.
- Discounted cinema tickets.
- Discounted Apple products.
- And lots more!