Web Analytics Executive
Click Dealer is a performance partner for dealerships with over 15 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,300 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
As the digital dealership experts in an industry in which inertia has been a long-standing problem for forward thinking, Click Dealer has continued to innovate to stay ahead of its competitors and provide products and services for used vehicle dealers before they even know that they want them!
We are a family-run business and as such have a fantastic working atmosphere. Our office facilities are modern, spacious, well-equipped and are situated within close proximity of Stoke-on-Trent train station.
Click Dealer is looking to recruit a determined, process driven individual who is motivated and organised to join its Customer Care team.
- To assist our client base with analysing their website traffic
- Manage some inbound calls coming in to the business.
- Liaise with colleagues and report changes required to improve traffic.
- Log customer calls on Click Dealers in house CRM and monitor the case’s progression, chasing colleagues if needs be.
- Maintaining customer records and updating information if needs be.
- To maintain internal records of customer communications and update your colleagues where relevant.
- Handling customer escalations
- Covering other members of the department for holidays and absence where needed.
- Escalating customer complaints when necessary to the department manager.
Salary: 16k – 22k dependent on experience.
- Excellent English skills.
- Good Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Passion for all things digital.
- An eye for attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain an organised working environment.
- The ability to work effectively and flexibly within a team.
- Experience in SEM/SEO account management or knowledge in this area is preferable.
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- Employee benefits scheme including:
- Free phone insurance
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets at Vue, ODEON, Cineworld
- Discounted Apple products
- And lots more
- Employee rewards and recognition scheme based on monthly performance
- Free training and personal development programme
- Friendly office, open plan, great location
- Immediate start
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train and bus links)