Click Dealer is a performance partner for dealerships with over 15 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,300 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
As the digital dealership experts in an industry in which inertia has been a long-standing problem for forward thinking, Click Dealer has continued to innovate to stay ahead of its competitors and provide products and services for used vehicle dealers before they even know that they want them!
We are a family-run business and as such have a fantastic working atmosphere. Our office facilities are modern, spacious, well-equipped and are situated within close proximity of Stoke-on-Trent train station.
Click Dealer is a welcoming, family-run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office. We value diversity and love to see all our staff flourish.
We are looking to recruit into our growing and highly dynamic SEM team, at a time when the business will be introducing a series of new services into the automotive market place over the next 18 months.
The role will report directly into the Head of SEM and will play a key part in ensuring that the business achieves its commercial objectives.
- To write SEO-rich website content and meta descriptions for the company and its automotive clients
- To create regular blog content for Click Dealer clients and manage the company’s paid blogging service:
- Onboarding blog customers via phone call, liaising with them to understand their goals and tone of voice, and helping them to define a content marketing strategy
- Conducting keyword research
- Producing creative and compelling blog content based on keyword research
- Uploading and scheduling blog posts via a content management system
- To create bespoke digital content based on briefs from clients, working with them to understand their requirements
- To work with SEO Account Managers and other departments within the business to ensure that clients’ content needs are met
- To proofread written material
- To produce informative and promotional marketing copy and assist with any other content needs that Click Dealer may have
Salary: £20,000 p/a
- Excellent written communication and grammar
- A-C in GCSE English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Understanding of SEO and experience in conducting keyword research
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- Employee benefits scheme including:
- Free phone insurance
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets at Vue, ODEON, Cineworld
- Discounted Apple products
- And lots more
- Employee rewards and recognition scheme based on monthly performance
- Free training and personal development programme
- Friendly office, open plan, great location
- Immediate start
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train and bus links)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent train links)