Click Dealer is a performance partner for dealerships with over 20 years’ experience and a portfolio of award-winning, integrated products and services including: websites, SEO, DMS, lead management, online sales software and a reputation management platform.
With over 1,400 independent and franchise dealership clients, Click Dealer is an industry leading automotive software provider with innovation at its very core. The business is constantly striving to increase profitability for its dealers and give them more hours in their day, through a combination of leading tech, industry expertise and a tremendous appetite to keep on improving.
As the digital dealership experts in an industry in which inertia has been a long-standing problem for forward thinking, Click Dealer has continued to innovate to stay ahead of its competitors and provide products and services for used vehicle dealers before they even know that they want them!
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, promote a fantastic working atmosphere and there are many social activities and events which ensure team morale is always through the roof! Our office facilities are modern, spacious, well-equipped and are situated within a five minute walk from Stoke-on-Trent train station and within a two minute drive of the a500.
Click Dealer is a welcoming, family-run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office, we value diversity and love to see all our staff flourish.
- The Developer will be responsible for developing bespoke websites/systems utilising in-depth PHP and MySQL skills.
- The Developer will play a crucial role in developing our own products through the use of the latest technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and maintenance of PHP based applications.
- To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- PHP Programming Experience
- Experience building flexible restful APIs (JSON)
- Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL
- Passionate about creating and delivering high-quality code
- Experience integrating with web services/APIs
- Knowledge of agile development and working as part of an agile team
- Knowledge of using Git for version control and continuous integration
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Birthday off as additional holiday
- Employee benefits scheme including:
- Free phone insurance
- Discounts at popular food chains
- Discounts at popular gym chains
- Discounts on the high street
- Discounted cinema tickets at Vue, ODEON, Cineworld
- Discounted Apple products
- And lots more
- Competitive and based on experience.
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent bus and train links)