Web Onboarding Specialist
In today’s dynamic automotive environment, Click Dealer understands the importance of new, innovative solutions to improve dealer performance, build customer loyalty and help dealers to sell more vehicles, more profitably, more often.
We have over 20 years’ experience, with over 1,500 dealership clients and a portfolio of award-winning products including: websites, dealer management systems, lead management, stocking solutions, finance technology and lead generation digital marketing services.
The Clickers, as staff here are affectionately known, are the key to our success and we aim to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration and allows our people to take responsibility, be successful, improve our business, improve our customers’ business and grow their own skills and personal development.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Following the internal process for a new website activation including domain, nameserver and DNS management.
- Email management including the back up and DNS handover to new mail servers
- Offboarding a cancellation ensuring there is minimal downtime for the client.
- Assisting the Customer Care team with escalated email queries providing technical insight and troubleshooting.
- Adhering to time sensitive service level agreements.
- Log all contact in our in-house CRM and project management systems.
- Liaising with other departments within the business.
- Covering other members of the department for holidays and absence where needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to manage multiple tasks and a sizeable workload, starting and completing tasks daily to keep the flow moving.
- Excellent attention to detail: the ability to follow a process that will activate new websites changing domain information, back up and new emails for our clients.
- Effective communicator: ability to effectively articulate customer requirements and communicate those clearly in a written format
- Cool & Calm: Confident communication skills and adept in advising/educating customers and objection handling.
- Up for a challenge: Experience working within an agile and customer focused Digital Agency or fast paced environment.
- Experience with running your own blog / website or basic level coding would be great but is not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a welcoming, family run business with a friendly atmosphere and a vibrant office
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- All public holidays plus 25 days (which includes an extra day off for your Birthday)
- Additional day’s holiday on completion of a years’ service (capped at four years)
- Click Dealer pension plan
- Employee benefits scheme which includes various discounts at food chains, gyms, retailers etc.
- Healthcare Plan
Permanent – Monday – Friday – Full Time
Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RW (Excellent bus and train links)