It’s Time to Recommend a Friend…
Earn a £50.00 Amazon Voucher For Every Friend That Signs Up To Click Dealer!
Click Dealer is launching its first ever ‘Recommend a Friend’ campaign, exclusively for our dealership customers on Monday September 10th 2018!
The new scheme will run until December 25th and if you recommend a fellow dealership to join Click Dealer, as soon as they go live with one of our product set, you’ll receive a £50.00 Amazon voucher to spend on whatever you please!
Click Dealer is extremely grateful for all historic recommendations from our customers and this is one of the ways that we wish to repay any future endorsements.
Once you’ve submitted your details you will receive a unique code via the email provided, pass this on to the dealership who you recommend Click Dealer to, if the dealership references the code or your name and dealership when signing up you will receive the voucher when they go live on their product of choice. So spread the word about Click Dealer and pass on your unique code. You can generate as many codes as you like, or you can use your code more than once.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
- The offer starts on Monday September 17th 2018, any recommendations given before this date unfortunately will not be eligible for the voucher scheme.
- The recommender will not receive a voucher for their recommendation until the recommended business goes live on a Click Dealer product.
- This offer is only valid until December 25th 2018, recommendations given after that point will not be eligible to receive a voucher.
- If multiple persons recommend the same dealership then the recommended business must decide which recommender should get the voucher.
- Only current Click Dealer customers are eligible to take part in the Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- This offer only applies to customers who are fully up to date with their Click Dealer payment plan.
- Only completely separate businesses from the recommender are eligible for the Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Click Dealer Ltd reserves the right to have the final say on whether or not a business’ recommendation should qualify for the scheme.