Click Dealer Announces Facebook Marketplace Integration
As a Facebook Marketplace listing partner, Click Dealer can now enable its 1300 strong customer base to list their used car inventory on Marketplace.
Click Dealer customers can now enjoy a frictionless journey via the company’s award-winning ClickDMS platform, which enables dealerships to upload used vehicle inventory directly to Facebook Marketplace and keep all enquiries received from the listings in one place, ensuring full traceability of leads with no external systems required.
As a listing partner, Click Dealer can now help used vehicle dealers list stock on Marketplace and deliver improved reach. Vehicle buyers will be able to browse Marketplace listings from local dealerships, use Messenger to communicate directly with dealers and find out more about vehicles of interest, or even get in touch through lead forms when live chat with a dealer is unavailable.
Mobile-optimised used vehicle listings will be automatically created using dealers’ most recent imagery and information, with no limit to how many vehicles can be displayed. Consumers in the market for a vehicle can click to view specific details such as pricing, mileage, category and location, and easily search for specific vehicles at their leisure.
Facebook Marketplace is a convenient destination for people to discover, buy and sell items, and as listing partner, Click Dealer is well positioned to assist UK dealers in maximising the array of opportunities offered by Marketplace.
Click Dealer’s Managing Director, Gerry Moxham, said: “Facebook Marketplace provides a fantastic opportunity for our customers to promote their used inventory to a wide variety of consumers, who are already using Facebook Marketplace to search for their next vehicle.
“Consumer buying habits are changing all the time and it’s important that we give our dealership customers the best chance of keeping up with them.
“The seamless integration with Facebook Marketplace means that enquiries can land straight into ClickDMS, saving dealers time and making their lives considerably easier by simplifying the process and removing the unnecessary hassle of using multiple systems.”
Things to know about listing vehicle inventory on Marketplace:
- Dealerships can’t list new cars, but can list certified pre-owned inventory.
- Dealership listings will appear only on Marketplace, not on a Facebook Page (unless deliberately shared to a Page).
- Vehicle purchases can’t be made directly on Marketplace. Marketplace just connects buyers and sellers.
- Dealership listings will appear with individual sellers’ listings on Marketplace, but buyers can filter between dealership or individual listings when they search for vehicles.
- By default, Marketplace shows listings within 40 miles of a person’s location. People can change this setting as needed when they search for vehicles.