Who are we?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’) that means Click Dealer Ltd and we are a provider of cloud based innovative technology for the automotive sector, based in Stoke on Trent. Click Dealer Ltd has a registered office at: Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2RW and company number of 03900187. Gerry Moxham is the nominated Data Protection Officer for Click Dealer Ltd.
At Click Dealer Ltd we understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data.
This privacy notice, in conjunction with our General Terms of Service, explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to share your personal data with others and how we store your personal data securely.
This notice applies across all of the web based platforms and services that we provide, and adheres to the UK GDPR and DPA 2018. Click Dealer Ltd will therefore follow procedures that aim to ensure that all employees, contractors, agents, consultants or partners who have access to any personal data held by or on behalf of the business are fully aware of and abide by their duties and responsibilities under The Data Protection Act & UK GDPR.
When we say ‘personal data’ we are referring to identifiable information about you, like your name, title, gender, email, address, telephone number, billing information, payment information, support queries, and usage history. If you can’t be identified (for example, when personal data has been anonymised) then this notice does not apply.
We may need to update this policy in the future, but an up to date version can always be found within your Click Dealer Ltd system or by emailing email@example.com
In order to operate efficiently, Click Dealer Ltd may collect and use information about people with whom it works. These may include members of the public, current, past and prospective employees, clients and customers, and suppliers.
This personal information must be handled and dealt with properly, however it is collected, recorded and used, and whether it be on paper, in computer records or recorded by any other means.
Click Dealer Ltd regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as very important to its successful operations and to maintaining confidence between the organisation and those with whom it carries out business.
To this end Click Dealer Ltd fully endorses and adheres to the principles of The Data Protection Act & UK GDPR.
How do we collect personal data from you?
Information you provide us directly:
We receive information from you when you use our websites and/or any of our other services. For example, if you fill in a form on our website, telephone our offices, utilise our web chat facility, apply for a competition, engage with our social media pages, contact us with questions in relation for support, apply for a role, make a complaint, and sign up for additional products or services. We may also ask you to complete a questionnaire or take part in a training event where we may gather personal information from you.
Information we collect automatically:
We collect some data from you automatically when you use our services, like your IP Address and device type. We collect this information as you navigate through our web platforms in order to assist us with understanding general usage, assisting in your support requests and maintaining the highest level of server performance for you.
What type of data do we collect from you?
The data that we may collect from you includes:
• Title, name, gender
• Address details
• Telephone numbers
• Email addresses
• Payment & billing information
• Contractual information
• IP Address
• Device type
• Support logs to aid in any queries you raise with us
• Google Analytics data for website performance
Please be aware that any content including, but not limited to video, image, written text or other content posted or uploaded to the website, whether published content or not, is not subject to our Privacy Notice.
We merely process such data on your behalf, subject to our General Terms of Service, and you are responsible for any applicable legal requirements in respect of your content.
If you’re someone who doesn’t have a direct relationship with us, but believe that a Click Dealer Ltd user has entered your personal data into our websites or services, you will need to contact that Click Dealer Ltd user for any questions you have regarding your personal data to access it, amend it, or request deletion.
How we use your data
We use your data to provide you with our products and services that you have requested, and to manage an ongoing relationship with you. We may use your personal information in one or more of the following ways:
Providing you with information you have requested
• Training collateral
• Billing information
• To provide support and respond to your queries
• New orders for additional product/services
• To respond to complaints
• To respond to job applications
Communicating operational updates
• Notify you of changes to our websites and services
• Notify you of scheduled maintenance
• Notify you of any price changes
• Assistance with using our websites and services
• Notify you of security updates
Communicating account support
• Help us to identify any accounts you may hold with us
• To comply with any contractual obligations we have with you
• To administer our accounts, process payments and monitor billing
• To detect and prevent fraudulent activity and verify your account
• To carry out marketing and statistical analysis
• To provide you with information about products or services we feel may be of
interest to you, in line with your marketing preferences
• Asking you for feedback on our products and services for research purposes
• To provide targeted online advertising, through our websites and services or through
Enhancement of Products and Services
• To enable us to review, develop and improve our websites and services via tracking your IP and device type
• To enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our websites and services
• To enable us to monitor and improve the user journey of our websites and services
• To produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports
How we share your data
To operate our business and our contractual obligations to you there will be occasions where we have to access and share your data. We will only disclose your personal information to:
• Click Dealer Ltd employees: all of our employees who have access to personal data have relevant training and procedure in place, such as individual traceable logins.
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) who are our hosting provider.
• Third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to deliver your
requirements. These may include but are not limited to AQL Text Credits, AutoTrader, Codeweavers, Ivendi, Evolution Funding, Live Chat Inc, Payment Sense, Stripe, Sage, Worldpay, Visitor Chat, Heart Internet, 123-reg, Twillio, MailChimp, Mandrill, Google Analytics, Facebook, Go Daddy, Xero, Trello and Workflow Max, Zoho CRM.
• An actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisors) in connection with an actual or proposed acquisition of any part of our business, governed by a mutual NDA agreement.
• In any situation whereby Click Dealer Ltd have to comply under legal requirements from regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies and/or courts. Or to exercise or defend our legal rights. We would inform you in writing to notify you of this kind of disclosure.
• Any other party whereby we have your consent via your marketing preferences.
All of our third party relationships are either based in the EEA, or governed by the Privacy Shield Policy if they are based in the USA. For the avoidance of doubt Click Dealer Ltd will never sell your personal information for advertising or marketing purposes. If you require further information please refer to the ‘Get in touch’ section of this statement.
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Click Dealer Ltd takes the security of your personal information as a key priority in the running of our business. We are committed to providing a robust and secure service for all of our customers.
We use Amazon Web Services (AWS) as our hosting partner, which utilises cloud based servers. . We have the appropriate level of technical and organisational measures in place to prevent against unauthorised access to your personal information.
We use data encryption methodology where needed for any confidential data (such as logon and payment details) across all of our websites and services.
Our company systems are regularly tested for data and cyber security robustness and for more information around this please view our IT Security Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
The length of time we retain your personal data depends on whether we have a legitimate need to keep it for applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have an ongoing relationship, and for the legal requirement thereafter. Once this time has passed we will delete or anonymise your personal information.
You have certain rights in connection to your personal information which include:
• Asking to be removed from future marketing communications, which can be actioned by selecting your marketing preferences at the bottom of all our marketing emails to you or by emailing UNSUBSCRIBE to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Know what personal information we hold about you, and to make sure it is correct and up to date.
• Request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to delete it.
• Object to our continued processing of your personal data.
You can exercise your rights by either unsubscribing or by contacting us via the details in the ‘Get in touch’ section below. You also have a right to make a complaint about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner, https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
If we encounter a data breach, we will ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection legislations are met with where necessary.
Get in touch
For any queries, requests or complaints please use the below contact details:
Data Protection Officers Click Dealer Ltd