Click Dealer Customers Can Now List Their Vehicle Inventory on Facebook Marketplace!
Click Dealer is now a listing partner for Facebook Marketplace. Dealers can now sign up to promote and sell their used car inventory directly on Marketplace.
Local dealerships can target buyers on-the-go with mobile-friendly listings. People in the market for a new vehicle can click to view details such as pricing, mileage, and location and phone number of dealership.
Frictionless Lead Management
Click Dealer customers can benefit from all Facebook Marketplace vehicle enquiries landing directly in their DMS, ensuring full traceability of the leads with no external systems required!
Some of the benefits to listing inventory on Marketplace are:
- It’s a convenient destination for people to discover, buy and sell items.
- Consumers can filter their results by location, category and price.
- By listing on Marketplace, you can reach buyers where they already are.
- Click Dealer is a listing partner for Facebook Marketplace.
- ClickDMS enables you to upload your stock directly to Marketplace.
- Your mobile-optimised used vehicle listings will be automatically created using your most recent imagery and information.
- It really is that simple and easy, no matter how many vehicles you want to list!
Things to know about listing vehicle inventory on Marketplace
- Dealerships can’t list new cars, but can list certified pre-owned inventory.
- Dealership listings will appear only on Marketplace, not on a Facebook Page.
- Car purchases can’t be made directly on Marketplace. Marketplace just connects buyers and sellers.
- Dealership listings will appear with individual sellers’ listings on Marketplace, but buyers can filter between dealership or individual listings
- Marketplace shows listings within 40 miles of a person’s location. This setting can be altered, however.
Click Dealer customers can sign up today!